Thursday 6 November 2008

Centre Parks - part deux

There was lots of wildlife and I loved feeding the birds every morning...

(nice dressing-gown granny)
If you ask my daddy he'll tell you the story of how he found me saying "woof" to a squirrel. I don't really know how to speak squirrel and I don't think I'll get another chance to try because after that theyve kept the front door locked.
We did lots of swimming and went out on the bikes (I was in a trailer!) and played in the activity areas.
Albany was very good at chasing me he made me laugh lots.

Bella is a little bit younger than me so I got to boss her around. Here's a pic of her having cuddles with Granny.
I had to share Granny all week.

We went out for Granny's birthday - here's some pics of Emma eating bolognese and me eating my chocolate ice-cream. Yummy!!

1 comment: