Thursday 11 October 2007

more of me



sorry i didnt get a chance to blog last week. i was away on my holidays. you can see a picof me lounging by the pool on mummys blog (www.weeali.blogspot.com). I had lots of fun and tried swimming for the first time. I wasnt very sure of the water but enjoyed watching all the other boys and girls.
I've not had much fun this week. My teeth are trying to force their way through my gums and its not very pleasant. Mummy gives me gel and calpol. Today she tried to give me a line of white powder. I decided to sniff it instead of taking it on my tongue. Mum says i look like a crack-head. what do you reckon?
i've also discovered my giggles in a big way. Mummy found my tickles by mistake what a shock she got when she was wiping my neck and i started to giggle. she hasnt stopped pestering me since. She tried to get a photo of me giggling but i dont pose for free.
I got to see my friend Taylor today but I spent most of the time crying and sleeping because of my sore teeth.
I'll need to tell you about my early Christmas present next time i blog. love to you all x rhw

No comments: