Monday 27 August 2007

hello and welcome


this is my first ever post. i guess i might go back and add earlier posts (if i can work out how to do that!) as so much has happened in my first 12 weeks. A whole new world has opened up. I can see things and hear things and feel things and unfortunately i can smell things too, guess you have to take the bad with the good!
i will use my newly aquired typing skills to keep you up-to-date with my adventures in this here world of ours. i must say it has been a good start.
looking forward to hearing comments from you all.

Rachel Hope Wilson

2 comments:

Iain Wright said...

Hello Rachel. I'm glad you have your own blog. I might have to hijack yours every so often, because my mummy and daddy can't be bothered to write one for me. However, I'm secretly typing this while they have gone to sleep, because they don't know that I can type. Imagine that - cousins who can both type before their first birthday - perhaps we are going to grow up to be "Heroes" (have you been watching?). Anyway, I'll introduce myself to the world via your blog - I'm Bella, Rachel's cousin on her mummy's side. I'm the third child, so unfortunately the oldies haven't even bothered to take any proper photos of me yet, but I'll post one once I've worked out how to take a self-portrait. Byee,

Bella

Rachel Hope Wilson said...

hehe! hello Bella!
glad you can type - maybe i'll be able to hear how you are doing without having to ask granny! you should definately start your own blog. As third (and therefore most important) child you will have lots to talk about as your house will be a little busier than mine.
im looking forward to meeting you at christmas. i havent been watching heroes because my mum and dad put me to bed so they can watch it uninteruppted. i can hear it from my room though... save the cheerleader! x x